Make your Smart Planning, their Security
How it Works
Life Cover is the hassle-free way to plan for your family’s future. It gives your loved ones a guaranteed cash lump sum to help pay any bills and expenses, for example, funeral expenses, when you’re no longer around. Within the first two years of starting your plan, if you die from anything other than an accident, your estate will be refunded with the premiums you have already paid. Should you die because of an accident, we will pay the full guaranteed amount.
- Cash direct to your family – the cash lump sum is paid to your loved ones, for them to use as they choose. It could supplement your spouse’s income and help pay monthly bills. It could go towards childcare expenses or finance third level education.
- Guaranteed acceptance without question – We won’t ask you any health questions and we won’t ask you to go for a medical.
- Quick and Easy – Just apply and chose your payment level – that’s all there is to it!
- Guaranteed Payments – your regular payments are guaranteed never to increase or decrease. So you’ll pay the same amount each month.
- Protection without all the paperwork – we keep the forms to a minimum.
- Guaranteed Cash Lump Sum: As long as you keep paying your monthly premiums, your cover is guaranteed.
We’re Here to Help
At Brindle Financial Services we can help you work out the cover that is right for you. Our qualified advisors will match your needs with the right policy, at a cost you can afford. And they’ll handle the whole process for you – smoothly and painlessly.
Quick Q and AQ. I took out Life Cover when I applied for my mortgage, so why do I need this cover? A.The Life Cover on your house is Mortgage Protection – which means your house would be paid off in the event of your death. It will simply cover the outstanding debt and will not pay a cash sum to your family. Extra cover is essential. Q. What kind of cover is available? A. At Brindle Financial Services we offer many different Life Cover products – and one of our advisors will explain how they work. Some Life Cover policies include Serious Illness Cover, while others pay out Hospital Cash should you be hospitalised or need an operation. There is even cover specially designed for the over 50s. We’ll guide you to the protection that’s right for you and yours. Q. When should I take out Life Cover? A. It’s never too early to protect your family. And remember – the younger you are when you apply, the lower the cost of cover.